Hacienda los Horgazales is the FIRST TOURISTIC OLIVE OIL MILL in the province of Cadiz.
Our installations are fully adapted for visits, and visitors will be attended to by tourism professionals and masters of the oil mills .
Our mill has a parking area for buses, services adapted for people with reduced mobility, a projection room, a tasting room etc.
Likewise, you can enjoy a visit to our museum in which you will find models of old mills that include the three fundamental processes for making oil: milling, pressing and decanting – storing.
Hacienda Los Horgazales has daily availability for guided tours of our mill. To arrange a visit you simply need to call us or fill in the following form leaving us your details and the date on which you would like to visit us. We will get back in touch with you shortly.
Our tours include:
- An introduction to the World of Oil
- Details of how the mill operates, a complete explanation of the oil production process, a visit to the interior of the mill
- Señorío de Villamartín Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tasting
OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT WE ORGANISE AT HACIENDA LOS HORGAZALES ARE:
- Olive harvester for a day.
- Miller’s breakfast and aperitifs.
- Introduction to oil tasting.